Successful change management in preparation for the implementation of new eLearning or Learning Management Systems (LMS) is essential in bringing the whole company on board. After years of experience we have found solutions on how to make the transition to a new system a smooth and positive experience. We have a good understanding of what it takes to get a successful buy-in from employees and management, and we know that different strategies are needed for different business types.
Our Process Includes the Following:
- Targeted communications: before, during and after. Our team will consult with your company on how to successfully roll out the new system. We develop a clear, consistent message and set up the relevant communication tools, such as videos, posters, etc.
- Look at key issues, situations and the training culture of the organisation. Motivate participants. Build meaning into the training courses.
- Change management needs to be company specific and sensitive to the culture within. Tailored support or even one-on-one communications with users may be necessary to get everyone on board.
- Our team will provide tutoring to support course organisation and integration, administrators and students.
- The roll out process may include making a video, forming a testing team to meet certain criteria or even implementing the system part by part, depending on the type and size of your business.
- We will develop videos, write training manuals or assemble a testing team depending on the launch strategy, to facilitate a successful roll-out process from A to Z.
Call Julian on 012 664 4227 for more information or get in touch with him via email on email@example.com.